Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Elazar Joseph sold this property to The Joseph Joseph Generation Skipping Trust for $700,000.00 on 2015-07-31. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-10-15. Parties: The Bank Of New York, The City Of New York Dept Of Finance View Document
- Abraham Shehebar & Bii Steinway LLC sold this property to 2737 Trading LLC for $0.00 on 2002-08-12. View Document
- Abraham Shehebar sold this property to Abraham Shehebar & Bii Steinway LLC for $0.00 on 2002-07-21. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-08-08. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-06-20. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Llc Calfrist Properties sold this property to Abraham Shehebar for $0.00 on 1999-03-17. View Document
- Livorno Partners sold this property to Llc Calfrist Properties for $0.00 on 1996-04-22. View Document
- Olympia-York Dev Corp sold this property to Livorno Partners for $0.00 on 1986-12-24. View Document
- West Paterson 46 Corp. sold this property to Olympia-York Dvlpmtcorp for $0.00 on 1986-02-24. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to West Paterson 46 Corp for $0.00 on 1975-06-12. View Document
- Finance Admstr Cty Of Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1972-01-15. View Document
- Debon Realty Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Paul Friedman & George Dba Schwack & 302 Realty Co on 1967-02-01. View Document
- Paul Friedman & George Dba Schwack & 302 Realty Co sold this property to Debon Realty Inc for $0.00 on 1967-02-01. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84 White Street Llc, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Rialto Management Corp, Scott Lerman, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Juan Lacroze, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Daniel Marmol,
- 2737 Frederick Douglass Blvd, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 31.0ft x 112.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 20,997.76 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,997.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 11,859.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,859.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 22,672.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,672.0 sq. ft.
- Vacant Land
- Zoned Commercial Or Manhattan Residential
- Land Use
- Vacant Land
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.