Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Dalia Genger Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-06-11. View Document
- On 1989-06-09 Yolanthe Nanasi partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- On 1989-06-09 James Houlihan & Paul Keng partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- On 1989-06-09 James Houlihan & Harry Macklowe partially satisfied their mortgage with View Document
- Gpnv Rlty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Anna Frater on 1987-06-16. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1982-06-03. Parties: O-Way Holding Corp. View Document
- O-Way Holding Corp. sold this property to G-Way Holding Corp. for $0.00 on 1982-06-01. View Document
- O-Way Holding Corp. took a mortgage for $325,000.00 from James Houlihan & Harry Macklowe & Yolanthe Nanasi & Paul Kent on 1982-06-03. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-06-03 between O-Way Holding Corp. and John Nanasi & Anna Frater & Inc. N.E.I. Fancies & Yolanthe Nanasi View Document
- James Houlihan & Harry Macklowe & Yolanthe Nanasi & Paul Kent sold this property to O-Way Holding Corp. for $0.00 on 1982-06-01. View Document
- On 1980-07-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anna Frater to N E I Fancies Inc & John Nanasi & Anna Frater & Yolanthe Nanasi. View Document
- G P N V Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Anna Frater on 1980-07-10. View Document
- G P N V Realty Corp sold this property to Harry Macklowe & James Jr Houlihan & Yolanthe Nanasi & Paul Kent for $0.00 on 1980-07-10. View Document
- Myron Jr Sulzberger & Edward Sulzberger & Norman Buchbinder sold this property to G P N V Corp for $0.00 on 1980-07-10. View Document
- On 1969-05-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sanfra Realty Corp to Thomas A Raganati & Lois M Szerkal & Virginia R Raganati & Virginia A Dato. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: G-Way Holding Corp, 1140 Bronx River Ave, Bronx, NY 10472
- Managing Agent: Jp Ruitgliano, 1140 Bronx River Ave, Bronx, NY 10472
- Head Officer: Jp Rutigliano, 1140 Bronx River Ave, Bronx, NY 10472
- Officer: Dominick Rutigliano, 1140 Bronx River Ave, Bronx, NY 10472
- Site Manager: Emily Rivas,
- 272 Bleecker St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 80.83ft x 50.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,448.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,349.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 8,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,397.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 27,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,503.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.