Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Corn Assocs LLC sold this property to Robert J. Vila for $0.00 on 1999-12-23. View Document
- Robert J. Vila took a mortgage for $1,800,000.00 from Wilmington Trust, FSB on 2000-05-18. View Document
- Release dated 2000-05-18 between Lehman Capital & Lehman Bros. Holdings Inc. and Corn Associates LLC View Document
- Robert J. Vila was granted Power of Attorney for Thomas P. Bloch & Richard W. Talkov on 2000-05-18 View Document
- Robert J. Vila was granted Power of Attorney for 90 Franklin St. Condominium on 2000-05-18 View Document
- Release dated 2000-05-18 between Lehman Capital & Lehman Bros. Holdings Inc. and Corn Assocs LLC View Document
- Release dated 2000-05-18 between Lehman Capital & Lehman Bros. Holdings Inc. and Corn Assocs. LLC View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2000-03-06, Debtor: Corn Associates LLC, Secured Party: Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., Assignee: View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-12-23. Parties: Tower Franklin View Document
- Maps filed 1999-12-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 23, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Franklin Tower, 666 Broadway #12, Ny, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12 FL, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: David Ledy, 90 Franklin St #12, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Jonathan Scutari, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Jonathan Scutari,
- 271 Church St #14, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.12ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 33,934.74 sq. ft.
Remaining -52,705.26 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 33,822.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -52,818.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 36,640.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -49,999.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.