Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- UCC3 Termination dated 2016-03-01, Debtor: Emmanuelle Sawko & Herve Sawko, Secured Party: Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa), Assignee: View Document
- Emmanuelle Sawko & Herve Sawko sold this property to Emilyrose Aziza Jacobs for $3,800,000.00 on 2016-02-16. View Document
- Jeremy Wallison & Kristina Wallison sold this property to Emmanuelle Sawko & Herve Sawko for $2,630,000.00 on 2010-08-30. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2010-08-23, Debtor: Emmanuelle Sawko & Herve Sawko, Secured Party: Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa), Assignee: View Document
- Todd Levin & Kristine B Levin sold this property to Kristina K Wallison & Jeremy L Wallison for $2,425,000.00 on 2006-05-03. View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-05-11. Parties: Kristina K Wallison & Jeremy L Wallison, Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-05-11, Debtor: Todd Levin & Kristine Bryan, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-05-02, Debtor: Kristina K Wallison & Jeremy L Wallison, Secured Party: Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-07-05, Debtor: Nicola Volpi, Secured Party: Wells Fargo Bank Minnesota, National Association,, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-02-26, Debtor: Todd Levin & Kristine Bryan, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-02-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-09-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,295,000 to $3,999,000 on 2015-06-17 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $4,295,000 on 2015-06-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-09-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $13,500 to $12,000 on 2013-07-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $13,000 to $13,500 on 2013-06-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $13,000 on 2013-05-21 View Listing
- 27 Bleecker St #4B, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 65.0ft x 71.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Noho East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -29,600.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 22,630.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,970.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 29,419.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -181.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.