Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2012-08-07. Parties: D.N.P. 336 Convent Avenue, LLC View Document
- Genius Daisy LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Bowery 263 Condominium on 2012-01-17 View Document
- D.N.P. 336 Convent Avenue LLC sold this property to Genius Daisy LLC for $3,131,188.00 on 2012-01-17. View Document
- Release dated 2012-01-17 between D.N.P. 336 Convent Avenue LLC and Bank Hapoalim B.M. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2012-02-08. Parties: Bank Hapoalim B.M., D.N.P. 336 Convent Avenue LLC View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2012-02-06, Debtor: D.N.P. 336 Convent Avenue LLC, Secured Party: Bank Hapoalim B. M., Assignee: View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2011-05-13. Parties: D.N.P. 336 Convent Avenue, LLC, B.M. Bank Hapoalim View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-05-13. Parties: D.N.P. 336 Convent Avenue, LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2011-03-17 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2011-03-17. Parties: Bowery 263 Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 26, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Bowery 263 Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Margaret Jones, 263 Bowery #6, New York, NY 10002
- Officer: Derek Mcarthur, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Derek Mcarthur,
- 263 Bowery #PH, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.3ft x 102.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,428.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,637.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 14,700.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,635.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 15,925.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,860.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.