Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Laura Mcclelland Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2014-02-17. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2014-02-12. Parties: City Of New York, N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Laura Mcclelland took a mortgage for $170,000.00 from Na Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-02-06. View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-10-27. Parties: Alfred G Thompkins & Alex Foster, The Bradhurst Condomium View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-02-03. Parties: Department Of Housing Preservation And Development, Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $72,700.00 dated 2003-11-19 between Laura Mcclelland and Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Laura Mcclelland took a mortgage for $3,631.77 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2003-11-19. View Document
- Greater New York Housing Development Fund Co Inc sold this property to Laura Mcclelland for $0.00 on 1997-06-03. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1997-08-04. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1997-08-04. Parties: Inc. Chemical Community Development View Document
- Laura Mcclelland was granted Power of Attorney for Bradhurst Condominium on 1997-08-04 View Document
- Laura Mcclelland took a mortgage for $52,838.00 from Nyc Hpd on 1997-08-04. View Document
- Laura Mcclelland took a mortgage for $76,450.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1997-08-04. View Document
- Maps filed 1997-05-14 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-05-14. Parties: Bradhurst Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Bradhurst Condominium, 250 West 57 Street #2532, New York, NY 10107
- Managing Agent: General Property Management Associates Inc., Sergio Matinez, 250 West 57 Street #2532, New York, NY 10107
- Head Officer: Triffan Morris, 2611 Fredrick Douglas Blvd #4L, New York, NY 10030
- Officer: Lisbeth Cassidy, 2611 Fredrick Douglas Blvd #1A, New York, NY 10030
- Site Manager: Luis Guzman,
- 2611 Frederick Douglass Blvd #4I, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 199.83ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,741.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,561.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 129,889.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 73,709.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Walk-Up Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.