- P.S. 123 Mahalia Jackson
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Melitina Hernandez
- Phone: 212-342-6200
- Address: 301 West 140 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/05/M123/default.htm
- Zoned to District 5. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2015-03-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to National Association Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-05-01. Parties: Leslie Edwards LLC, Board Of Managers - The Bradhurst Condominium View Document
- Anthony Bright sold this property to Leslie Edwards LLC for $0.00 on 2005-03-30. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-08-18. Parties: The City Of New York - Department Of Hud, Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- Anthony Bright took a mortgage for $87,500.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-02-24. View Document
- Anthony Bright Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2004-04-12. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1997-12-24. Parties: Chemical Community Development Inc. View Document
- Greater New York Housing Development Fund Co Inc sold this property to Anthony Bright for $0.00 on 1997-06-09. View Document
- Anthony Bright took a mortgage for $33,539.00 from Nyc Hpd on 1997-08-20. View Document
- Anthony Bright took a mortgage for $56,050.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1997-08-20. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1997-08-20. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Anthony Bright was granted Power of Attorney for Bradhurst Condominium on 1997-08-20 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1997-08-20. Parties: Inc. Chemical Community Development View Document
- Maps filed 1997-05-14 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-05-14. Parties: Bradhurst Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Bradhurst Condominium, 250 West 57 Street #2532, New York, NY 10107
- Managing Agent: General Property Management Associates Inc., Sergio Matinez, 250 West 57 Street #2532, New York, NY 10107
- Head Officer: Triffan Morris, 2611 Fredrick Douglas Blvd #4L, New York, NY 10030
- Officer: Lisbeth Cassidy, 2611 Fredrick Douglas Blvd #1A, New York, NY 10030
- Site Manager: Luis Guzman,
- 2611 Frederick Douglass Blvd #2B, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 199.83ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,741.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,561.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 129,889.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 73,709.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Walk-Up Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area