Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2011-09-22 between George Jr. Bivins and N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2010-03-02. Parties: One Strivers Row Condominium View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2007-08-30, Debtor: Ag Realm LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Release dated 2007-07-30 between Ag Realm LLC and New York Community Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-08-30. Parties: New York Community Bank, Ag Realm LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2007-05-31 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-05-31. Parties: One Strivers Row View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: One Strivers Row Condominium, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Mgt Llc, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: David Chamberlain, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: Jude Grigor, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Juan Santos,
- 2605 Frederick Douglass Blvd #5A, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 59.92ft x 75.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 15,528.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,315.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 29,341.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,497.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.