Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $380,000.00 dated 2013-05-15 between John E Jr Carr and N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Carr, Jr., John E Satisfied their Mortgage with The City Of New York on 2012-10-03. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $405,244.00 dated 2010-12-29 between John E Carr Jr and N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- John E Carr Jr took a mortgage for $7,480.06 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2010-12-29. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-07-31. Parties: Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na, Brownstone Realty Partners 1, LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-07-31. Parties: Dept. Of Housing Preservation And Development, Brownstone Realty Partners 1, LLC View Document
- Carr, Jr, John E took a mortgage for $409,500.00 from Wells Fargo Bank, NA on 2008-07-23. View Document
- Carr, Jr, John E took a mortgage for $5,000.00 from Dept. Of Housing Preservation And Development on 2008-07-23. View Document
- Carr, Jr, John E was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers on 2008-07-23 View Document
- Brownstone Realty Partners 1, LLC sold this property to John E Jr. Carr for $461,370.00 on 2008-07-23. View Document
- Maps filed 2008-06-27 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-06-27. Parties: Strivers West Condominium View Document
- 2601 Frederick Douglass Blvd #3A, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 80.0ft x 75.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 20,729.44 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,180.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 39,169.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,259.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.