Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-04-22. Parties: Bowery 260 Owner LLC View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-04-22. Parties: Chicago Title Insurance Company View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-12-18, Debtor: Bowery 260 Owner LLC, Secured Party: Emerald Creek Capital LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2015-11-18 between Premier 260 Bowery LLC and Emerald Creek Capital LLC View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Bowery 260 Owner LLC by Emerald Creek Capital LLC or 2015-11-18 View Document
- Bowery 260 Owner LLC took a mortgage for $6,750,000.00 from Emerald Creek Capital LLC on 2015-11-18. View Document
- Lyco Investments Corporation sold this property to Bowery 260 Owner LLC for $10,000,000.00 on 2015-11-18. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2015-11-18 between Bowery 260 Owner LLC and Premier 260 Bowery, LLC View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-01-20, Debtor: Open Channels New York Inc Dba Dixon Place, Secured Party: Richard P Jr Connette, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-01-20, Debtor: Scott Lehrer And Kathleen Bakewell, Secured Party: Richard P Jr Connette, Assignee: View Document
- Lyco Investments Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with 258-260 Bowery Realty Corp. on 1994-12-13. View Document
- On 1991-05-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Abraham Getman to Wai Lee Stck Invstmnt Co. View Document
- 258-260 Bowery Rltycorp sold this property to Lyco Investments Corp. for $0.00 on 1985-12-19. View Document
- On 1986-01-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 258-260 Bowery Rltycorp to Abraham Getman. View Document
- Lyco Investments Corp took a mortgage for $490,000.00 from 258-260 Bowery Rty Corp on 1986-01-02. View Document
- 158-160 Bowery Rltycp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Israel Kabram on 1984-09-26. View Document
- 158-160 Bowery Realty took a mortgage for $0.00 from Israel Kabram on 1973-07-25. View Document
- Israel Kabram sold this property to 158-160 Bowery Realty for $0.00 on 1973-07-25. View Document
- On 1972-11-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Regina Decdex Morris to Rita S Baer. View Document
- Harry Kabram & Solomon Kabram & Israel Kabram & Marbak Trading Co D/B/A sold this property to Israel Kabram for $0.00 on 1970-10-26. View Document
- 260 Bowery, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 37.83ft x 89.25ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 12,779.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,764.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 22,290.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,275.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 24,147.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,132.5 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.