Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Aaron Hochman Zimmerman sold this property to Konstantina Gerolymatou & Steven Holl for $379,000.00 on 2016-06-22. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2016-07-06, Debtor: Aaron Hochman-Zimmerman, Secured Party: Countrywide Home Loans Inc., Assignee: View Document
- Teresa Lara & Patricia D Lara sold this property to Aaron Hochman-Zimmerman for $285,000.00 on 2006-10-05. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-10-17, Debtor: Teresa Lara & Patricia Lara, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-08-17, Debtor: Aaron Hochman-Zimmerman, Secured Party: Inc. Countrywide Home Loans, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-01-13, Debtor: Lawrence V Derespinis & Vita M Derespinis, Secured Party: New Century Mortgage Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2003-06-17, Debtor: Teresa Lara & Patricia Lara, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Sold on 2016-06-26 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2016-05-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-03-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $399,000 to $379,000 on 2015-12-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $410,000 to $399,000 on 2015-09-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $285 to $410,000 on 2015-07-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Sold to Available on 2015-07-23 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Cornelia Tenants Corp, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Midboro Management Inc, Michael Wolfe, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Piero Ribelli, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Michael Wolfe, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Rezart Spahi,
- 26 Cornelia St #7, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.08ft x 92.33ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 17,121.78 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,988.22 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 33,820.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,710.8 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.