Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Cooper St Constr Coinc & Freda Wattenberg & Tillie Feldman & Philip Wattenberg Satisfied their Mortgage with Lawyers Mtge Co & Irving Svgs Bank & Cooper Estates Inc on 1986-02-27. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1976-12-13 between 1987-93 Wshngtn Averlty and Harlem Savings Bank View Document
- Barseco Realty Corp sold this property to 1987-93 Wshngtn Averlty for $0.00 on 1976-07-23. View Document
- Baresco Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Barristers Realty Corp on 1974-01-25. View Document
- Alfred Norick & Kail-Ed Realty Corp & Et Al sold this property to Barseco Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1974-01-03. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1973-09-27 between Barseco Realty Corp and Harlem Savings Bank View Document
- Alfred Norick & Kail-Ed Realty Corp & Et Al sold this property to Baresco Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1973-06-28. View Document
- On 1968-08-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Paul Nehring to Edith Frankel & Beatrice Rothkope & Florence Eichner. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 29, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 1987-93 Washington Ave Rlty Corp, 1624 Webster Avenue, Bronx, NY 10457
- Managing Agent: Felix Gomez, 1624 Webster Avenue, Bronx, NY 10457
- Head Officer: Felix Gomez, 1624 Webster Avenue, Bronx, NY 10457
- Officer: Aaron Bauer, 1624 Webster Avenue, Bronx, NY 10457
- Shareholder: Irving Bauer, 1624 Webster Ave, Bronx, NY 10457
- Shareholder: Aaron Bauer, 1624 Webster Ave, Bronx, NY 10457
- 26 Cooper St, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 34,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -945.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,655.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Over Six Families Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.