Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-08-19. Parties: 24 Second Avenue Owner LLC View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-08-19. Parties: Royal Abstract Of New York LLC View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2015-08-19. Parties: Ladder Capital Realty Ii LLC View Document
- Development Rights (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2015-08-19. Parties: Porytko Properties LLC, 24 Second Avenue Owner LLC View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $76,002,365.49 dated 2006-01-31 between Nr Property 2 LLC & Nrp LLC I & Nrp LLC Ii and Successor In Interest M&T Real Estate Trust View Document
- Nestor Porytko & Tatiana Porytko Thomson & Mary Porytko & Halyna Porytko sold this property to Porytko Properties LLC. for $0.00 on 1999-07-01. View Document
- Nestor Porytko & Tatiana Porytko Thomson & Halyna Porytko & Estate Of Bohdan Porytko sold this property to Tatiana Porytko Thomson & Nestor Porytko & Halyna Porytko & Mary Porytko for $0.00 on 1998-04-13. View Document
- Halyna Porytko & Bohdan Porytko Satisfied their Mortgage with Marianna Chudy on 1986-01-24. View Document
- Connecticut Investors Cp Satisfied their Mortgage with 26 Second Corporation on 1983-03-30. View Document
- Release dated 1979-08-10 between Sally Statman & Shirley Berezin and B H Porytko View Document
- Halyna Porytko & Bohdan Porytko took a mortgage for $0.00 from Marianna Chudy on 1975-11-14. View Document
- John Decd Exof Chudy sold this property to Halyna Porytko & Bohdan Porytko for $0.00 on 1975-11-14. View Document
- On 1974-12-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bessie Dear to Sally Statman & Shirley Beregin. View Document
- On 1968-04-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Max Ex Dear to Shirley Tr Berezin & Sally Tr Statman & Max Tr Dear. View Document
- John Chudy took a mortgage for $0.00 from Connecticut Investtcorp on 1966-11-14. View Document
- Connecticut Inv Corp sold this property to John Chudy for $0.00 on 1966-11-14. View Document
- 26 2nd Ave, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 26.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 21,647.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,104.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 21,576.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,033.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 23,374.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,831.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.