Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Charles D Saulson Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2011-10-19. View Document
- Hart Lambur took a mortgage for $1,856,800.00 from First Republic Bank on 2011-09-28. View Document
- Hart Lambur was granted Power of Attorney for The Ben Building Condominium on 2011-09-28 View Document
- Charles D Saulson sold this property to Hart Lambur for $2,321,000.00 on 2011-09-28. View Document
- 259 Bowery LLC sold this property to Charles Saulson for $0.00 on 2007-11-13. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,353,000.00 dated 2007-01-12 between Charles D Saulson and Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- Charles D Saulson took a mortgage for $226,168.98 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2007-01-12. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-03-01 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-03-01. Parties: The Ben Building Condominium View Document
- Charles D Saulson took a mortgage for $1,054,625.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-03-09. View Document
- 259 Bowery LLC sold this property to Charles D Saulson for $0.00 on 2004-03-09. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-07-27. Parties: Ben Building Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2000-07-27 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Jan. 7, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: 259 Bowery Condominium, 655 Third Avenue #29 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Taube Management Realty, Llc, Joseph Taube, 655 Third Avenue #29 FLO, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Joseph Taube, 655 Third Avenue #29 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Frank Fish, 655 Third Avenue #29 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Joseph Taube,
- 259 Bowery #6, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.5ft x 101.7ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,575.92 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,288.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 14,958.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,094.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,204.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,340.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.