Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- David Appelson sold this property to Gabiele Windgasse-Von Wendorff for $185,000.00 on 2013-06-06. View Document
- Leonard Blavatnik & Igor Altern sold this property to Leonard Blavatnik for $0.00 on 2007-10-19. View Document
- Leonard Blavatnik sold this property to David Appelson for $180,000.00 on 2007-10-19. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-09-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-07-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-01-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,400 to $1,500 on 2015-12-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-12-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-12-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,400 on 2013-09-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-06-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-04-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $189,000 on 2013-01-29 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Jan. 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Fort Tryon Apartments Corp, 333 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Midboro Managment, Arnie Lauri, 333 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Arnie Lauri, 333 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Stephen Love, 4501 Broadway, New York, NY 10040
- Site Manager: Manny Fernandez,
- Lessee: Fort Tryon Apartments Corp, Arnie Lauri, 333 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10001
- 259 Bennett Ave #6H, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 420.08ft x 200.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 319,232.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,225.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 603,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 287,193.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.