Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Katrina Yaukey Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2015-07-01. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $284,000.00 dated 2015-06-01 between Actors Federal Credit Union and Actors Federal Credit Union View Document
- Katrina Yaukey took a mortgage for $76,934.95 from Actors Federal Credit Union on 2015-06-01. View Document
- On 2015-05-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Citibank to Actors Federal Credit Union. View Document
- Katrina Yaukey took a mortgage for $44,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2012-04-05. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $219,700.00 dated 2012-02-06 between Katrina Yaukey and N.A Citibank View Document
- Katrina Yaukey took a mortgage for $6,541.70 from N.A Citibank on 2012-02-06. View Document
- On 2011-12-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to N.A Citibank. View Document
- Marvin O Yaukey & Sandra K Yaukey & Katrina Yaukey sold this property to Katrina Yaukey for $0.00 on 2012-02-06. View Document
- William W. Purvis Satisfied their Mortgage with Columbia Federal Savings Bank on 2002-12-19. View Document
- William Purvis sold this property to Sandra Kay Yaukey & Marvin Ordean Yaukey & Katrina Yaukey for $0.00 on 2002-10-31. View Document
- Katrina Yaukey was granted Power of Attorney for 255 Cabrini Condominium on 2002-11-29 View Document
- William Purvis was granted Power of Attorney for Joseph G. O'Shea on 2002-11-29 View Document
- Sandra Kay Yaukey & Marvin Ordean Yaukey & Katrina Yaukey took a mortgage for $252,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2002-11-29. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-06-06. Parties: Ensign Bank FSB View Document
- William Purvis was granted Power of Attorney for 255 Cabrini Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-06-06 View Document
- William W Purvis took a mortgage for $114,000.00 from Columbia Fdrl Svgs Bk on 1988-06-06. View Document
- 123 Lowtide Assocs sold this property to William Purvis for $0.00 on 1988-05-17. View Document
- William W Purvis was granted Power of Attorney for Morrell I Berkowitz on 1988-06-06 View Document
- Maps filed 1987-08-06 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-08-06. Parties: 123 Lowtide Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Jan. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 255 Cabrini Condominium, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Managing Agent: Blue Woods Management Group, Inc., Justin Verret, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Head Officer: Nancy Lee, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Officer: Linda Rosenthal, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Site Manager: Adam Kuklinski,
- 255 Cabrini Blvd #8K, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 55.14ft x 203.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 83,788.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,363.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 158,320.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 67,168.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.