Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Vivien Sheila Saron & Irvin Jack Saron was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Board on 2015-08-14 View Document
- Irvin Jack Saron was granted Power of Attorney for Vivien Sheila Saron & Jenny Saron on 2015-07-10 View Document
- Brenna Aversano & Brenna Briski sold this property to Vivien S Saron & Irvin J Saron for $622,500.00 on 2015-08-14. View Document
- Brenna Aversano & Brenna Briski was granted Power of Attorney for Holly S Hobart & Ruth Ann Esq Weinstein on 2015-07-28 View Document
- Brenna Briski Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. on 2015-08-31. View Document
- Delia Patricia Mathews & Daniel Wilkinson Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2009-09-04. View Document
- Brenna Briski took a mortgage for $333,750.00 from Mers on 2009-08-27. View Document
- Brenna Briski was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 255 Cabrini Condominium on 2009-08-27 View Document
- Delia Patricia Mathews & Daniel Wilkinson sold this property to Brenna Briski for $445,000.00 on 2009-08-27. View Document
- Alan Roseman & Mary Barber took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Weichert Financial on 2003-01-16. View Document
- The 255 Cabrini Condominium was granted Power of Attorney for Delia Patricia Matthews & Daniel Wilkinson on 2003-06-18 View Document
- Laura Cohen & Michael Cohen Satisfied their Mortgage with Mers & Chevy Chase Bank F.S.B. on 2003-01-17. View Document
- Daniel Wilkinson took a mortgage for $261,750.00 from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2003-06-18. View Document
- Mary Barber sold this property to Daniel Wilkinson for $349,000.00 on 2003-06-18. View Document
- Gregory P. Matthews & Marueen Dodson Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 2002-05-08. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-10-19. Parties: Ensign Bank FSB View Document
- Mary Barber was granted Power of Attorney for 255 Cabrini Condo Bd/Mgr on 1987-10-19 View Document
- 123 Lowtide Associates sold this property to Mary Barber for $0.00 on 1987-10-01. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-08-06 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-08-06. Parties: 123 Lowtide Associates View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-08-15 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-08-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $599,000 to $635,000 on 2015-06-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $599,000 on 2015-04-23 View Listing
- 255 Cabrini Blvd #8D, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 55.14ft x 203.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 83,788.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,363.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 158,320.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 67,168.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.