Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Juliet Kinchin & Paul Stirton was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2014-07-22 View Document
- Svetlana Deon sold this property to Juliet Kinchin & Paul Stirton for $310,000.00 on 2014-07-22. View Document
- Svetlana Deon was granted Power of Attorney for 255 Cabrini Condo on 1994-12-20 View Document
- 123 Lowtide Associates sold this property to Svetlana Deon for $0.00 on 1994-12-02. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-08-06 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-08-06. Parties: 123 Lowtide Associates View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-08-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,100 on 2015-07-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-08-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-05-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $335,000 to $349,000 on 2013-11-30 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $335,000 on 2013-07-11 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Jan. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 255 Cabrini Condominium, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Managing Agent: Blue Woods Management Group, Inc., Justin Verret, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Head Officer: Nancy Lee, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Officer: Linda Rosenthal, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Site Manager: Adam Kuklinski,
- 255 Cabrini Blvd #4G, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 55.14ft x 203.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 83,788.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,363.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 158,320.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 67,168.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.