Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Richard H Wasley Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2016-05-12. View Document
- Richard H Wasley Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-07-21. View Document
- Richard H Wasley sold this property to Linda A Rosenthal & Richard H Wasley for $0.00 on 2006-08-16. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $466,000.00 dated 2006-03-01 between Richard H Wasley and Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na View Document
- Richard H Wasley took a mortgage for $226,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2006-03-01. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2005-04-12. Parties: Jp Morgan Chase Bank & F/K/A Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $86,000.00 dated 2004-02-12 between Richard H Wasley and Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Richard H Wasley took a mortgage for $3,965.76 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2004-02-12. View Document
- On 2003-12-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Mortgage Services to Jp Morgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Richard H Wasley took a mortgage for $240,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-05-27. View Document
- Elizabeth Ruiz & Manuel Muniz & Juana Muniz & Miquel Ruiz Satisfied their Mortgage with Goldome, FSB on 1990-01-29. View Document
- Elizabeth Ruiz & Miguel Ruiz sold this property to Richard H. Waley for $0.00 on 1989-10-26. View Document
- Miquel Ruiz was granted Power of Attorney for Dru White on 1989-11-06 View Document
- Eliabeth Ruiz was granted Power of Attorney for Dru White on 1989-11-06 View Document
- Elizabeth Ruiz & Manuel Muniz & Miguel Ruiz & Juana Muniz took a mortgage for $108,000.00 from Goldome, FSB on 1987-10-07. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-18. Parties: Ensign Bank View Document
- Elizabeth Ruiz & Miguel Ruiz was granted Power of Attorney for 255 Cabrini Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-09-18 View Document
- 123 Lowtide Associates sold this property to Elizabeth Ruiz & Miguel Ruiz for $0.00 on 1987-09-01. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-08-06 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-08-06. Parties: 123 Lowtide Associates View Document
- 255 Cabrini Blvd #2C, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 55.14ft x 203.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 83,788.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,363.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 158,320.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 67,168.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.