Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Adele Weissman & Kenneth Weissman Satisfied their Mortgage with Ensign Bank, FSB on 2001-05-04. View Document
- On 2000-05-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fidelity Bond And Mortgage Company to Summit Bank. View Document
- On 1996-04-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from State Stree Bank & Trust Company Trustee to Mellon Bank FSB. View Document
- On 1996-04-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mellon Bank to Fidelity Bond And Mortgage Company. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1996-04-18 between Adele Weissman & Kenneth Weissman and Mellon Bank, FSB View Document
- On 1992-12-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ensign Bank FSB to State St Bk & Tr Co. View Document
- Adele Weissman & Kenneth Weissman was granted Power of Attorney for 255 Cabrini Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-09-21 View Document
- Adele Weissman & Kenneth Weissman took a mortgage for $78,000.00 from Ensign Bank on 1987-09-21. View Document
- 123 Lowtide Associates sold this property to Adele Weissman & Kenneth Weissman for $0.00 on 1987-08-24. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-21. Parties: Ensign Bank View Document
- Maps filed 1987-08-06 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-08-06. Parties: 123 Lowtide Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Jan. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 255 Cabrini Condominium, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Managing Agent: Blue Woods Management Group, Inc., Justin Verret, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Head Officer: Nancy Lee, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Officer: Linda Rosenthal, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Site Manager: Adam Kuklinski,
- 255 Cabrini Blvd #1H, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 55.14ft x 203.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 83,788.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,363.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 158,320.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 67,168.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.