Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Hassan Kia sold this property to 2531 Frederick Douglass Blvd LLC for $0.00 on 2012-05-22. View Document
- Zinat Safarha & Hassan Kia sold this property to Hassan Kia for $0.00 on 2003-10-02. View Document
- Zinat Safarha sold this property to Zinat Safarha & Hassan Kia for $0.00 on 2003-01-06. View Document
- Zinat Safarha Satisfied their Mortgage with Hooman Sharifi on 1998-08-21. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-02-09. Parties: Bank Of New York View Document
- On 1996-09-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Hooman Sharifi to Columbia Capital Co.Co-Partnership & Central Funding Company Co-Partnership. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Hooman Sharifi sold this property to Zinat Safarha for $0.00 on 1996-02-21. View Document
- Zinat Sahara took a mortgage for $45,000.00 from Hooman Sharifi on 1996-03-01. View Document
- Mohsen Shayesteh sold this property to Zin At Safarha for $0.00 on 1988-11-23. View Document
- Ali R Khorti sold this property to Zinat Safarha for $0.00 on 1988-10-13. View Document
- Grayspin Propertiesinc. sold this property to Zinat Safarha & Ali R. M. Khorti & Hooman A. Sharifi & Mohsen Shayesteh for $0.00 on 1985-12-23. View Document
- 2531 Frederick Douglass Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,880.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,280.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,400.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.