Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Estate Of William Gottlieb & Mollie Bender sold this property to 253 Bleecker Street LLC for $0.00 on 2006-03-21. View Document
- William Gottlieb Satisfied their Mortgage with Louise Ruggiero on 2003-08-28. View Document
- On 1999-01-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Louise Ruggiero to Theresa M. Paolini & Louise Ruggiero. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-02-08 between Louise Ruggiero and William Gottlieb View Document
- On 1988-02-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Louise Ruggiero to Andrew Ruggiero & Louise Ruggiero. View Document
- Louise Parco & Louise P.Aka Ruggiero Satisfied their Mortgage with West Side Svgs Bank on 1987-09-09. View Document
- William Gottlieb took a mortgage for $225,000.00 from Louise Ruggiero on 1987-09-09. View Document
- Louise Parco & Louise Nka Ruggiero sold this property to William Gottlieb for $0.00 on 1987-08-05. View Document
- On 1975-11-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Rocco Ruggiero & Francisco Ruggiero to Cornelia Enterprisesinc. View Document
- Rocco Ruggiero & Francesco Ruggiero leased this property from Louise Parco & Louise Aka Ruggiero on 1975-11-17 View Document
- Louise Parco & Louise P Ruggiero took a mortgage for $0.00 from West Side Savings Bank on 1967-10-17. View Document
- 253 Bleecker St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 15.67ft x 66.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 3,553.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 945.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 6,714.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,106.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.