Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-02-22 between Ok J. Choi and Korean American Etc View Document
- Commissioner/Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1993-02-03. View Document
- Ok J. Choi took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Korean American Etal on 1990-07-06. View Document
- Ok J. Choi Satisfied their Mortgage with 167 W 146Th St Rltycorp on 1990-07-06. View Document
- 167 W. 146Th St Rltycp Satisfied their Mortgage with Bensem Rlty Corp on 1990-06-14. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1989-05-26. View Document
- Ok J. Choi took a mortgage for $20,000.00 from 167 W. 146Th Rlty Cp on 1988-08-18. View Document
- 167 W 146Th St Rltycp sold this property to Ok J Coi for $0.00 on 1988-05-05. View Document
- On 1982-05-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Rose Est.Of Locker to Seymour Ziswasser & Edith Kirsch & Eleanor Berner & Shirley Harrison & Joan Wasilesky & Esther Schlussel & Martha Seifman. View Document
- On 1981-09-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bensem Realty Corp to Estate Of Ben Weinberg & Max Weinberg & Sarah Etal Newman. View Document
- 167 W 146Th St Realty took a mortgage for $0.00 from Bensem Realty Corp on 1980-08-01. View Document
- Bensem Realty Corp sold this property to 167 W 146Th St Realty for $0.00 on 1980-08-01. View Document
- 2521 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 101.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 13,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,897.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 26,260.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 26,260.0 sq. ft.
- Vacant Land
- Zoned Commercial Or Manhattan Residential
- Land Use
- Vacant Land
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.