Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-08-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,495 to $2,450 on 2016-08-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-08-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-09-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,575 to $2,495 on 2015-08-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,575 on 2015-08-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-08-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,450 on 2014-08-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-12-27 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,100 on 2012-12-07 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 5, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: 581-2Nd Avenue Llc, 581 2Nd Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: 581-2Nd Ave Llc, Adam Mocio, 1 Birchwood Lane, Suffern, NY 10901
- Head Officer: Adam Mocio, 1 Birchwood Lane, Suffern, NY 10901
- Officer: Adam Mocio, 1 Birchwood Lane, Suffern, NY 10901
- Site Manager: John Mocio,
- 252 E 32nd St #2W, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.67ft x 74.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 13,731.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,495.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,652.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,584.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 13,695.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,459.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.