Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Edmar Holding Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Consolato Oriente on 1993-07-07. View Document
- Bert Waggott Satisfied their Mortgage with Sterling Resources Ltd on 1993-06-04. View Document
- On 1991-01-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sterling Resources Ltd to Bank Atlantic. View Document
- Bert Waggott took a mortgage for $7,500.00 from Sterling Resources Ltd on 1991-01-03. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1990-11-15, Debtor: Bert Waggott, Secured Party: Sterling Resources L.T.D., Assignee: Bank Atlantic View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1990-11-15. Parties: Bert Waggott, Sterling Resources Ltd View Document
- Bert Waggott Satisfied their Mortgage with Helen D. Pryor on 1990-04-03. View Document
- 251 Bleecker St Co sold this property to Bert Waggott for $0.00 on 1969-04-24. View Document
- Bert Waggott took a mortgage for $0.00 from Helen D Pryor on 1969-04-24. View Document
- Edmar Holding Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Consolato Oriente on 1968-11-06. View Document
- Consolato Oriente sold this property to Edmar Holding Corp for $0.00 on 1968-11-06. View Document
- Edmar Holding Corp sold this property to Mayfield Associatesinc for $0.00 on 1968-11-06. View Document
- Mayfield Associatesinc sold this property to 251 Blucker St Co for $0.00 on 1968-11-01. View Document
- 251 Bleecker St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 15.67ft x 66.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 3,556.96 sq. ft.
Remaining 356.96 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 6,721.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,521.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 1 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.