Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ana Shupack & Jerome Shupack took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from National City Bank on 2003-12-04. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $322,700.00 dated 2003-12-04 between Ana Shupack & Jerome Shupack and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Ana Shupack & Jerome Shupack took a mortgage for $213,603.32 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2003-12-04. View Document
- On 2003-10-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from As Trustee Bank One National Association to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Ana Shupack was granted Power of Attorney for Jeffrey S Shupack on 2003-12-02 View Document
- Jerome Shupack was granted Power of Attorney for Jeffrey S Shupack on 2003-12-02 View Document
- Ana Shupack & Jerome Shupack Satisfied their Mortgage with Usaa Federal Savings Bank on 2001-06-18. View Document
- Daniel B Daldachin & Michal Baldachin took a mortgage for $42,000.00 from National Westminsterbk on 1990-01-29. View Document
- Michal Baldachin & Daniel B. Baldachin took a mortgage for $262,500.00 from Roosevelt Svgs Bank on 1987-06-15. View Document
- Carrie Louis Hulburd sold this property to Daniel B Baldachin & Michal Baldachin for $0.00 on 1987-06-05. View Document
- Carrie Louis Hulburd was granted Power of Attorney for A Michael Weber on 1987-06-15 View Document
- 135 Charles St Corp. sold this property to Carrie Louis for $0.00 on 1984-03-21. View Document
- Carrie Louis was granted Power of Attorney for East Side Etc Bd/Mgrs on 1984-04-09 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-09-30. Parties: 135 Charles Street Corp. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-09-30 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Eastside Townhouse Condominium, 200 West 57Th Street #702, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Tuc Management Company, Jeffrey Goldstein, 200 West 57Th Street #702, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Paul Didonato, 250 East 31St Street #2C, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Beirne Lowry, 250 East 31St Street #9B, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Fadjon Legrieta,
- 250 E 31st St #9C, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 77.0ft x 40.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 22,966.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,119.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,108.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,978.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 22,905.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,181.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.