Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $393,437.00 dated 2013-06-10 between Alexander Kai Han Inn and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Alexander Kai Han Inn took a mortgage for $2,512.86 from N.A. Citibank on 2013-06-10. View Document
- On 2013-05-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $417,000.00 dated 2009-04-17 between Alexander K Inn and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Alexander K Inn took a mortgage for $5,057.99 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2009-04-17. View Document
- On 2009-04-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Alexander Kai Han Inn was granted Power of Attorney for East Side Townhouse Condominium Board Of Managers on 2008-02-29 View Document
- Alexander Kai Han Inn took a mortgage for $417,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2008-02-29. View Document
- Christine Fantone & Christine F Cronin sold this property to Alexander Kai Han Inn for $715,000.00 on 2008-02-29. View Document
- Christine Fantone Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Home Mortgage Corporation on 2003-09-15. View Document
- Christine Fantone was granted Power of Attorney for East Side Twnhs Cd B/Mng on 1990-12-24 View Document
- Christinge Fantone took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Chase Hm Mtge Corp on 1990-12-24. View Document
- Ruth Fantone & Edward Fantone sold this property to Christine Fantone for $0.00 on 1990-12-17. View Document
- Edward Fantone & Ruth L. Fantone was granted Power of Attorney for East Side Etc. Bd Mgrs on 1984-01-03 View Document
- 135 Charles Street Corp. sold this property to Edward Fantone & Ruth L. Fantone for $0.00 on 1983-12-07. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-09-30. Parties: 135 Charles Street Corp. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-09-30 View Document
- 250 E 31st St #7C, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 77.0ft x 40.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 22,966.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,119.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,108.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,978.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 22,905.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,181.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.