Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Grace Ng & Betty Yue took a mortgage for $195,000.00 from Nominee For Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation Mers on 2011-02-18. View Document
- Betty Yue Satisfied their Mortgage with Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation & Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2011-04-12. View Document
- Betty Yue Satisfied their Mortgage with Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation & Phh Mortgage Corporation & Cendant Mortgage Corporation on 2011-03-09. View Document
- Chung K Yue & Ting C Yue Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA on 2011-02-07. View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-11-14. Parties: Betty Yue, Phh Mortgage Corporation View Document
- Betty Yue took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation on 2006-10-19. View Document
- Betty Yue took a mortgage for $60,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation & Mers on 2002-12-19. View Document
- Ting Chu Tue & Chung Kong Yue sold this property to Grace Ng & Betty Yue for $140,000.00 on 2002-12-19. View Document
- Ting Chu Yue & Chung Kong Yue was granted Power of Attorney for East Side Twn Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1984-09-05 View Document
- Ting Chu Yue & Chung Kong Yue took a mortgage for $90,000.00 from Fsb Lincoln Savgs Bank on 1984-09-05. View Document
- 135 Charles St Corp. sold this property to Ting Chu Yue & Chung Kong Yue for $0.00 on 1984-08-20. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-09-30. Parties: 135 Charles Street Corp. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-09-30 View Document
- 250 E 31st St #4A, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 77.0ft x 40.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 22,966.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,119.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,108.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,978.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 22,905.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,181.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.