Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Peter Donovan Satisfied their Mortgage with United Nations Federal Credit Union on 2012-09-28. View Document
- Mary E Keating & Erin C Keating & D. Stephen Keating sold this property to Erin C Keating & Bradley S Keating & Mary Keating & D. Stephen Keating for $0.00 on 2010-12-13. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2011-02-24 View Document
- Joseph Dvir Satisfied their Mortgage with Great Eastern Bank on 2004-10-18. View Document
- Mary E Keating & D. Stephen Keating took a mortgage for $465,000.00 from City National Bank on 2004-09-21. View Document
- Joseph Dvir & Hannah Dvir sold this property to Mary E Keating & D. Stephen Keating for $665,000.00 on 2004-09-21. View Document
- Mary E Keating & D. Stephen Keating sold this property to Mary E Keating & Eric C Keating & D. Stephen Keating for $0.00 on 2004-10-04. View Document
- Joseph Dvir Satisfied their Mortgage with Fleet National Bank on 2004-09-30. View Document
- Joseph Dvir took a mortgage for $70,118.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2003-01-14. View Document
- Vienna Associates Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers Hanv Tr Co on 1986-02-06. View Document
- 135 Charles Street Corp sold this property to Vienna Associates for $0.00 on 1983-10-19. View Document
- Vienna Associates took a mortgage for $185,250.00 from Manufacturers Hanv Tr Co on 1983-11-01. View Document
- Vienna Associates was granted Power of Attorney for East Side Etc Bd/Mgrs on 1983-11-01 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-09-30. Parties: 135 Charles Street Corp. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-09-30 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Eastside Townhouse Condominium, 200 West 57Th Street #702, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Tuc Management Company, Jeffrey Goldstein, 200 West 57Th Street #702, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Paul Didonato, 250 East 31St Street #2C, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Beirne Lowry, 250 East 31St Street #9B, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Fadjon Legrieta,
- 250 E 31st St #3B, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 77.0ft x 40.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 22,966.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,119.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,108.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,978.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 22,905.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,181.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.