Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $318,650.00 dated 2011-12-09 between Paul Didonato and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Paul Didonato took a mortgage for $6,395.82 from N.A. Citibank on 2011-12-09. View Document
- On 2011-10-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group & Citimortgage to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Paul Di Donato Satisfied their Mortgage with Lasalle Bank Na on 2011-11-08. View Document
- Paul Di Donato took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from N.A. La Salle Bank on 2006-11-27. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $349,000.00 dated 2005-08-11 between Paul Didonato and Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group View Document
- Paul Di Donato took a mortgage for $17,507.53 from Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group on 2005-08-11. View Document
- On 2005-08-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from North Fork Bank to Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group. View Document
- Paul Didonato took a mortgage for $342,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2002-12-17. View Document
- Shelly Mui was granted Power of Attorney for Eileen Mui on 2002-08-19 View Document
- Paul Didonato was granted Power of Attorney for East Side Townhouse Condominium Board Of Managers on 2002-12-17 View Document
- Eileen Mui & Shelly Mui sold this property to Paul Didonato for $380,000.00 on 2002-12-17. View Document
- Terrance Van Norman sold this property to Terrance Edward Vanetc & T. E. Trstee Van Norman for $0.00 on 1991-10-07. View Document
- Terrance Van Norman was granted Power of Attorney for East Side Etc. Bd Mgrs on 1984-01-03 View Document
- 135 Charles Street Corp sold this property to Terrance Van Norman for $0.00 on 1983-11-28. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-09-30. Parties: 135 Charles Street Corp. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-09-30 View Document
- 250 E 31st St #2C, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 77.0ft x 40.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 22,966.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,119.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,108.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,978.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 22,905.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,181.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.