Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Bilal Hill & Kimberly S Hill Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Si Bank & Trust N/K/A Sovereign Bank on 2012-07-11. View Document
- Kisner-Real Estate Corp. was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2012-06-25 View Document
- Bilal Hill & Kimberly S Hill sold this property to Kisner-Real Estate Corp. for $632,500.00 on 2012-06-25. View Document
- Kimberly S Hill was granted Power of Attorney for Matthew P Metz on 2012-06-21 View Document
- Bilal Hill & Kimberly S Hill Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-01-31. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-05-28. Parties: New York Community Bank, 250 East 30Th Street Owners, LLC View Document
- 250 East 30Th Street Owners, LLC took a mortgage for $0.00 from New York Community Bank on 2003-12-10. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-12-08 between Llc. 250 East 30Th Street Owners and New York Community Bank View Document
- Bilal Hill & Kimberly S Hill was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers The Sycamore Condominium on 2003-11-24 View Document
- Bilal Hill & Kimberly S Hill took a mortgage for $26,200.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2003-11-24. View Document
- Bilal Hill & Kimberly S Hill took a mortgage for $419,200.00 from S.I. Bank & Trust on 2003-11-24. View Document
- 250 East 30Th Street Owners LLC sold this property to Bilal Hill & Kimberly S Hill for $533,563.00 on 2003-11-24. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2003-11-03. Parties: The Roslyn Savings Bank, 250 East 30Th Street Owners, LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2003-09-09 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-09-09. Parties: The Sycamore Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-04-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,150 on 2015-03-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-06-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-05-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $675,000 to $659,000 on 2012-04-19 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $675,000 on 2012-03-27 View Listing
- 250 E 30th St #9G, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 65.0ft x 88.46ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 43,240.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -23,898.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 11,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -55,638.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 43,125.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -24,013.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.