Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $265,000.00 dated 2009-07-15 between Frank P Tortorici & Linda Tortorici and National City Bank View Document
- On 2009-06-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation & N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank & Washington Mutual Bank & Fa Washington Mutual Bank to Isaoa/Atima National City Mortgage. View Document
- Frank P Tortorici & Linda Tortorici took a mortgage for $46,374.38 from National City Bank & National City Mortgage on 2009-07-15. View Document
- Frank P Tortorici & Peter Tortorici sold this property to Frank P Tortorici & Linda Tortorici for $0.00 on 2009-07-14. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-05-28. Parties: New York Community Bank, 250 East 30Th Street Owners, LLC View Document
- 250 East 30Th Street Owners, LLC took a mortgage for $0.00 from New York Community Bank on 2003-12-10. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-12-08 between Llc. 250 East 30Th Street Owners and New York Community Bank View Document
- Frank P Tortorici & Peter Tortorici took a mortgage for $247,200.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2003-10-10. View Document
- 250 East 30Th Street Owners, LLC sold this property to Peter Tortorici C/O Abraham Melamed for $313,326.00 on 2003-10-10. View Document
- Frank P Tortorici & Peter Tortorici was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Sycamore Condominium on 2003-10-10 View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2003-11-03. Parties: The Roslyn Savings Bank, 250 East 30Th Street Owners, LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2003-09-09 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-09-09. Parties: The Sycamore Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Dec. 16, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: The Sycamore, 250 East 30Th, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: R.Y. Management Co.,Inc, Lisa Dragone, 1619 Third Avenue, Ny, NY 10128
- Head Officer: Vincent Ambroselli, 250 East 30Th #12D, Ny, NY 10016
- Officer: Rory Macpherson, 250 East 30 Th #12C, Ny, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Jan Ochlan,
- 250 E 30th St #5C, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 65.0ft x 88.46ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 43,240.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -23,898.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 11,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -55,638.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 43,125.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -24,013.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.