Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Theater Theater LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with North Fork Bank & N.A. Captial One on 2014-03-06. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-04-01. Parties: Theater Theater LLC, N.A. Capital One View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2008-06-06. Parties: Theater Theater LLC, North Fork Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-05-28. Parties: New York Community Bank, 250 East 30Th Street Owners, LLC View Document
- 250 East 30Th Street Owners, LLC took a mortgage for $0.00 from New York Community Bank on 2003-12-10. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-12-08 between Llc. 250 East 30Th Street Owners and New York Community Bank View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to North Fork Bank by Theater Theater LLC or 2003-10-15 View Document
- Theater Theater LLC took a mortgage for $365,250.00 from North Fork Bank on 2003-10-15. View Document
- Theater Theater LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Sagamore Condominium on 2003-10-15 View Document
- 250 East 30Th Street Owners LLC sold this property to Theater Theater LLC for $493,818.00 on 2003-10-15. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2003-11-18, Debtor: Theater Theater LLC, Secured Party: North Fork Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2003-11-03. Parties: The Roslyn Savings Bank, 250 East 30Th Street Owners, LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2003-09-09 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-09-09. Parties: The Sycamore Condominium View Document
- 250 E 30th St #10D, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 65.0ft x 88.46ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 43,240.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -23,898.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 11,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -55,638.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 43,125.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -24,013.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.