Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Franklin Equity Associates LLC took a mortgage for $2,323,211.00 from First Republic Bank on 2013-09-06. View Document
- Franklin Equity Associates LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 250 Bowery Condominium Board Of Managers on 2013-09-06 View Document
- 250 Ve LLC sold this property to Franklin Equity Associates LLC for $3,379,443.21 on 2013-09-06. View Document
- Maps filed 2013-07-09 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-09. Parties: 250 Bowery Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-12-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-11-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,500,000 to $5,800,000 on 2015-10-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-08-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-05-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,750,000 to $6,500,000 on 2014-02-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Sold to Available on 2014-02-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-10-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-04-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,250,000 to $5,750,000 on 2013-01-24 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $6,250,000 on 2012-12-07 View Listing
- 250 Bowery #PHA, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.0ft x 90.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 26,436.4 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,173.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 46,110.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,500.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,952.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,342.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.