Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Elizabeth M Schneider Satisfied their Mortgage with Eab Mortgage Company, INC on 2011-08-10. View Document
- Sara Pines & Aaron Pines Satisfied their Mortgage with Union Federal Savings And Loan Asso. Of New York on 1987-12-01. View Document
- Elizabethm. Schneider took a mortgage for $410,401.07 from Inc. Eab Mortgage Company on 2001-09-05. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2001-09-05 between Adalbert Grunfeld & Elizabethm. Schneider and Inc. Eab Mortgage Company View Document
- On 2001-09-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Independence Community Bank to Inc. Eab Mortgage Company. View Document
- Elizabethm. Schneider Satisfied their Mortgage with Independence Community Bank on 2001-08-08. View Document
- Elizabeth M. Schneideer took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Independence Community Bank on 2000-11-01. View Document
- Elizabethm. Schneider took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Independence Community Bank on 1999-10-28. View Document
- Harold Mayerson & Elizabeth Schneider Satisfied their Mortgage with Sara Pines & Aaron Pines on 1999-10-28. View Document
- Elizabethm. Schneider was granted Power of Attorney for Jane Esq. Levin on 1999-10-28 View Document
- Elizabethm. Schneider & Harold A. Mayerson sold this property to Elizabethm. Schneider for $0.00 on 1999-03-19. View Document
- Sara Pines & Aaron Pines sold this property to Elizabethm Schneider & Harold A Mayleson for $0.00 on 1978-11-30. View Document
- Harold A Mayerson & Elizabethm Schneider took a mortgage for $0.00 from Sara Pines & Aaron Pines on 1978-11-30. View Document
- 25 Bedford St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.75ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 3,576.96 sq. ft.
Remaining 576.96 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 7,065.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,065.6 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Four Families
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.