Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-04-30. Parties: Ltd. The Village Light Opera Group, Banco Popular North America View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2010-04-30, Debtor: Ltd. The Village Light Opera Group, Secured Party: Banco Popular North America, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Ltd. The Village Light Opera Group by Robert Dewar & Karin Dewar or 2010-04-20 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $720,000.00 dated 2010-04-20 between Ltd. The Village Light Opera Group and Robert Dewar & Karin Dewar View Document
- On 2010-04-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Banco Popular North America to Robert Dewar & Karin Dewar. View Document
- Karin E Dewar was granted Power of Attorney for Robert Bk Dewar on 2007-07-10 View Document
- Ltd. The Village Light Opera Group took a mortgage for $98,812.07 from Robert Dewar & Karin Dewar on 2010-04-20. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-04-29, Debtor: Ltd. Village Light Opera Group, Secured Party: Robert Dewar & Karin Dewar, Assignee: View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Dynasty Condominium, 666 Broadwya #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Vijitha Weerackody, 249 Church St #2, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Robert Zagulski, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Robert Zagulski,
- 249 Church St #COM, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.83ft x 50.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 12,015.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,667.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 11,976.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,628.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,974.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,626.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Comml.Unit Of 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.