Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
This property was sold for $325,000.00 on 2015-08-17.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2015082600475001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2015000311895Document Date: 2015-08-17
Recorded Date: 2015-09-08
Modified Date: 2015-09-08Document Amount: $325,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
RemarksPOA IS ATTACHED
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 2460 7Th Avenue Housing Development Fund, 2460 7 Avenue #44, New York, NY 10030
- Managing Agent: 2460 7Th Housing Develpment Fund Corporation, Gloria Blanchard, 2460 7Th Avenue/P.O.Box 158, New York, NY 10030
- Head Officer: Gloria Blanchard, 2460 7 Avenue #44, New York, NY 10030
- Officer: Kim Gore, 2460 7Th Ave #36, New York, NY 10030
- Shareholder: Kim Gore, 2460 7Th Avenue /P.O.Box 158, Nyc, NY 10030
- Shareholder: Erica Hall, 2460 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10030
- Shareholder: Erica Hall, 2460 7Th Ave/P.O.Box 158, Nyc, NY 10030
- Site Manager: Gloria Blanchard,
- 2460 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd #75, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 99.92ft x 125.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 42,965.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,365.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 81,185.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,854.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.