Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-11-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $990 to $995 on 2012-11-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2012-11-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-04-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,050 to $990 on 2012-03-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2012-03-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-02-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,050 on 2012-02-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,050 on 2012-01-19 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Uphattan Corporation, 453 W 48Th St #3B, New York, NY 10036
- Managing Agent: Uphattan Corporation, Jamie Grant, 453 W 48Th St #3B, New York, NY 10036
- Head Officer: John Schreiber, 453 W 48Th St #3B, New York, NY 10036
- Shareholder: John Schreiber, 453 W 48Th St #3B, New York, NY 10036
- Site Manager: Joe Verdejo,
- 246 Bradhurst Ave #34, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 51.0ft x 99.58ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 30,575.58 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,015.58 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 33,013.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,453.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.