Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,500,000.00 dated 2014-08-20 between City Lights Properties Three LLC and A California Banking Corporation Wilshire Bank View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2014-05-14. Parties: City Lights Properties Three LLC & Myung Soo Bae, Wilshire Bank F/K/A Wilshire State Bank View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2014-05-06, Debtor: City Lights Properties Three LLC & Myung Soo Bae, Secured Party: Wilshire Bank F/K/A Wilshire State Bank, Assignee: View Document
- On 2012-07-02 City Lights Properties Three LLC assumed the mortgage granted by Wilshire State Bank View Document
- Hee Nam Bae & Myung Soo Bae sold this property to City Lights Properties Three LLC for $0.00 on 2012-07-02. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-10-07. Parties: Hee Nam Bae & Myung Soo Bae, Nara Bank View Document
- Hee Nam Bae & Myung Soo Bae Satisfied their Mortgage with Nara Bank on 2009-08-18. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2009-08-18, Debtor: Hee Nam Bae & Myung Soo Bae, Secured Party: Wilshire State Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Hee Nam Bae & Myung Soo Bae by Wilshire State Bank or 2009-07-22 View Document
- Hee Nam Bae & Myung Soo Bae took a mortgage for $2,500,000.00 from Wilshire State Bank on 2009-07-22. View Document
- Norman Fried sold this property to Hee Nam Bae & Myung Soo Bae for $2,400,000.00 on 2003-09-25. View Document
- Hee-Nam Bae & Myung Soo Bae took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Norman Fried on 2003-09-25. View Document
- Sylnor Unlimited sold this property to Norman M. Fried for $0.00 on 1998-03-06. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Sylvia Fried & Sylnor Unlimited for $0.00 on 1977-06-20. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1974-08-15. Parties: Kings Chapel Assmbletal & City Of New York View Document
- Dir Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1967-02-02. View Document
- 2457 2nd Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 105.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 19,740.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 19,740.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,750.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 26,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 26,250.0 sq. ft.
- Vacant Land
- Zoned Commercial Or Manhattan Residential
- Land Use
- Vacant Land
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.