Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Victor Assante sold this property to Stefanie Kovacic for $632,500.00 on 2015-06-16. View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2014-02-26, Debtor: Victor Assante, Secured Party: Inc. Stanley Capital Mortgage Company, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2010-05-17, Debtor: Evelyn Kassman, Secured Party: Emigrant Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- The Estate Of Evelyn Kassman sold this property to Victor Assante & Elayne Kahn for $545,000.00 on 2008-02-15. View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2008-03-04. Parties: Elayne Khan, Stanley Capital Mortgage Company, INC, Countrywide Bank, FSB View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2008-02-04, Debtor: Victor Assante & Elayne Kahn, Secured Party: Stanley Capital Mortgage Company, INC, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc Cooperative Addendum (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-04-17. Parties: Evelyn Kassman, Emigrant Savings Bank View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-06-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-05-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $675,000 to $650,000 on 2014-08-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $675,000 on 2014-07-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-09-30 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $599,000 on 2013-09-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,300 to $3,200 on 2013-09-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,400 to $3,300 on 2013-08-06 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,400 on 2013-07-11 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Tracy Tenants Corp, 245 East 24Th Street, New York, NY 10010
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc, Maria Auletta, 622 Third Avenue #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Francisco Di Blasi, 245 East 24Th Street, New York, NY 10010
- Officer: Maria Auletta, 622 Third Avenue #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mike Leahy,
- 245 E 24th St #11D, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 98.75ft x 99.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 72,462.72 sq. ft.
Remaining -40,178.28 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 19,272.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -93,369.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 72,270.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -40,371.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.