Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- China Buddhist Association Trust sold this property to China Buddhist Association for $0.00 on 2013-01-10. View Document
- China Buddhist Association sold this property to China Buddhist Association Trust for $0.00 on 2012-12-10. View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-11-17. Parties: Arthur G Salstein & Harry Thaler & Ruth Salstein & Sidney Salstein, China Buddhist Association View Document
- Cab International Holding Limited sold this property to Ucb Merger Ii, LLC for $30,280,000.00 on 2007-06-05. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1986-06-05. Parties: Bali Hi Sportswear Inc, North American Fundng Cp View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-11. Parties: Comissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-09-30. View Document
- 245 Canal Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Samuel Werbach on 1983-03-21. View Document
- Arthur G Salstein & Harry Thaler & Ruth Salstein & Sidney Salstein sold this property to China Buddhist Associatn for $0.00 on 1973-10-26. View Document
- 245 Canal Inc sold this property to Arthur G Salstein & Harry Thaler & Ruth Salstein & Sidney Salstein for $0.00 on 1973-03-22. View Document
- 245 Canal Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Irving R Raber Co Inc on 1973-03-05. View Document
- 245 Canal Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Samuel Werbach on 1973-03-05. View Document
- Samuel Werbach sold this property to 245 Canal Inc for $0.00 on 1973-03-05. View Document
- 245 Canal St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 37.67ft x 108.83ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -18,060.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 18,060.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 23,478.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,418.0 sq. ft.
- Churches, Synagogues, Etc.
- Miscellaneous Religious Facility
- Land Use
- Public Facilities & Institutions
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.