Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $4,500,000 to $4,250,000 on 2016-10-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-10-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-08-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,650,000 to $4,500,000 on 2016-05-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $4,650,000 on 2016-05-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-05-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-04-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,575,000 on 2012-03-15 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 245 Tenth Avenue Condominium, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Frank Van Etten, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Ryan O'Connor, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Joseph Santiago,
- 245 10th Ave #3W, 10001
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 39.58ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 47,616.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,856.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 37,992.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,768.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 63,320.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,560.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.