Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-05-04. Parties: The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-12-10. Parties: The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Vertical Venture LLC by Customers Bank or 2015-11-20 View Document
- Vertical Venture LLC took a mortgage for $7,300,000.00 from Customers Bank on 2015-11-20. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-12-09, Debtor: Vertical Venture LLC, Secured Party: Customers Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-12-27. Parties: The Bank Of New York Mellon, The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2008-03-14, Debtor: Alexander Goldin & 2445 Manhattan LLC, Secured Party: Approved Oil, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2007-07-16. Parties: 2445 Manhattan LLC, Independence Community Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, NA View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-07-16. Parties: Sovereign Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, NA View Document
- On 2007-06-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sovereign Bank to Wells Fargo Bank, NA. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2006-04-26, Debtor: 2445 Manhattan LLC, Secured Party: Independence Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2004-04-05. Parties: 2445 Eighth Avenue Partners C/O Century Building, The Community Preservation Corp. View Document
- 2445 Frederick Douglass Blvd #16, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 79.11ft x 120.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 32,989.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,353.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 62,335.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,992.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.