Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2012-02-08, Debtor: Four H Republic LLC, Secured Party: National Association Capital One, Assignee: View Document
- Four H Development Corporation Satisfied their Mortgage with Spr Mortgage Servicing on 2012-01-24. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Four H Republic LLC by National Association Capital One or 2012-01-24 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $5,700,000.00 dated 2012-01-24 between Four H Republic LLC and National Association Capital One View Document
- Four H Republic LLC took a mortgage for $1,569,362.45 from National Association Capital One on 2012-01-24. View Document
- Four H Development Corporation sold this property to Four H Republic LLC for $0.00 on 2011-12-12. View Document
- Four H Republic LLC granted an easement to Four H Development Corporation on 2008-08-04. View Document
- Vaso Property Management Corp. leased this property from Four H Development Corp. on 2002-02-12 View Document
- Four H Development Corp took a mortgage for $10,000.00 from Spr Mortgage Servicing on 1990-07-26. View Document
- Four H Development Co sold this property to Four H Development Corp for $0.00 on 1990-07-10. View Document
- Vacate Order (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 1990-05-31. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance, City Of New York View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1989-06-30. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-09-20. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-07-31. View Document
- 2421 Property Inc sold this property to Four H Devlpmnt Co for $0.00 on 1974-02-25. View Document
- Four H Dvlpment Co took a mortgage for $0.00 from City Of New York on 1974-02-25. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1972-03-01 between Ralph E Freidus and 2421 Property Inc View Document
- Fence Realty Corp sold this property to 2421 Property Inc for $0.00 on 1972-03-01. View Document
- 2419 7Th Ave Realtycorp sold this property to Fence Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1971-12-09. View Document
- On 1971-12-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Seymourm Tannenbaum & Moe Decd Rosen to Ralph E Freidus. View Document
- On 1970-02-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Astor Properties Inc to Seymourm Tannenbaum. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 21, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Four H Republic Llc, 630 First Avenue #SUITE , New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Four H Republic, Llc, Darren Smith, 630 First Avenue #SUITE , New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Ben Nehmadi, 630 First Avenue #SUITE , New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Joseph Nehmadi, 630 First Avenue #SUITE , New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Yovanni Hidalgo,
- 2419 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, 10030
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 13,760.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,238.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 26,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,002.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Miscellaneous
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.