Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-07-25. Parties: Nyc Dept Of Housing Preservation & Development, Roseann Carone View Document
- Jack Shalhon Satisfied their Mortgage with Wapnowitz, A/K/A, Rosie & Rose Wapnowitz on 1989-11-11. View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-05-12. Parties: Inc. Harlen Sales Co. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-04-21. Parties: First American Title Insurance Company Of New York View Document
- Harlen Sales Co. Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Jack Shalhon on 1991-04-12. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-12. Parties: Rose A/K/A Wapnowtiz & Rosie Trst. Wapnowitz View Document
- Inc. Harlen Sales Co. took a mortgage for $107,500.00 from Jack Shalhon on 1985-12-12. View Document
- Jack Shalhon sold this property to Harlen Sales Co. Inc. for $0.00 on 1985-11-04. View Document
- Jack Shalhon took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Rosie Tr Wapnowitz & Rose Aka Wapnowitz on 1984-08-17. View Document
- Rose A/K/A Wapnowitz & Rosie Tr Wapnowitz sold this property to Jack Shalhon for $0.00 on 1984-08-15. View Document
- Lencine Realty Corp sold this property to Rose Tr Wapnowitz & Rosie Traka Wapnowitz for $0.00 on 1977-07-19. View Document
- Lencine Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Sam Wapnowitz on 1968-05-13. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Dec. 1, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Harlen Sales Co Inc, 240 Bowery, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: Anton Mayer, 240 Bowery, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Anton Mayer, 240 Bowery, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Richard Ciappina, 240 Bowery, New York, NY 10012
- Shareholder: Harlen Sales, 240 Bowery, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Milton Montalvo,
- Lessee: Jea Ni Ton Ltd, Anton Mayer, 240 Bowery, New York, NY 10012
- 241 Bowery, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.58ft x 114.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 10,027.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,686.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 17,490.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,149.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 18,947.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,606.5 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.