Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lillian Langella was granted Power of Attorney for Joan C. James on 1994-05-05 View Document
- Ann L. Decker was granted Power of Attorney for Joan James on 1994-05-05 View Document
- Robert J. Robinson was granted Power of Attorney for Joan James on 1994-05-05 View Document
- Joan C. Brayan & Richard Langella & Anna Decker & Ann L. Decker & Robert Robinson & Joan James & Lillian Langella & Victor A. Langella & Maureen Caivano & Helen Allen & Miriam Langella & Robert J. Robinson sold this property to Wishbone Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1993-08-25. View Document
- Jorge Palma & Crss Constructors Inc & Eugene Giscumbe granted an easement to Crss Constructors Inc on 1992-01-09. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 16, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Wishbone Realty Corp, 2242 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10029
- Managing Agent: Sasson Rty Mgr, Nasir Sasouness, 2242 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10029
- Head Officer: Nasir Sasouneis, 2242 2Nd Avenue, New York, NY 10021
- Officer: 2242 2Nd Avenue, New York, None 10029
- Shareholder: Nasir Sasouneis, 2242 2Nd Avenue, New York, NY 10029
- Site Manager: Nasir Sasouness,
- 2409 2nd Ave, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.17ft x 90.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 7,791.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,276.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,722.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,654.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.