Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Vladimir Bibic sold this property to Jflb LLC for $1,832,500.00 on 2013-05-01. View Document
- Vladimir Bibic Satisfied their Mortgage with Marathon National Bank Of New York on 2010-03-03. View Document
- Btm Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Bridie Leto on 1997-07-01. View Document
- Vladimir Bibic took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Interbank Of New York on 1997-07-01. View Document
- On 1997-07-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Vladimir Bibic to Interbank Of New York. View Document
- Bmt Realty Corp. sold this property to Vladimir Bibic for $0.00 on 1984-02-08. View Document
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,095,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Jflb Llc, 162 Douglass Sreet, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Managing Agent: Gilles Bransbourg, 162 Douglass Street, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Head Officer: Gilles Bransbourg, 162 Douglass Street, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Officer: Olivia Bransbourg, 162 Douglass Street, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Shareholder: Gilles Bransbourg, 162 Douglass St, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Shareholder: Olivia Bransbourg, 162 Douglas St, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Site Manager: Nicolas Anderson,
- 240 E 29th St, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 22.25ft x 24.67ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 4,128.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,016.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 1,098.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,014.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 4,117.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,005.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.