Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $3,490 to $3,545 on 2015-07-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,605 to $3,490 on 2015-07-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,640 to $3,605 on 2015-07-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,645 to $3,640 on 2015-06-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,665 to $3,645 on 2015-06-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,670 to $3,665 on 2015-06-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,705 to $3,670 on 2015-06-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,720 to $3,705 on 2015-06-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,725 to $3,720 on 2015-06-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,720 to $3,725 on 2015-06-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,720 on 2015-06-12 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 4, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Eqr-East 27Th Street Apartments, 2 North Riverside Plaza #400, Chicago, IL 60606
- Managing Agent: Equity Residential Management, Llc, James Spinda, 230 West 41St Street #12 FLR, New York, NY 10036
- Head Officer: Jim Von Albade, 230 West 41St Street #12 FLR, New York, NY 10036
- Officer: Tatiana Bond, 230 West 41St St #12FL, New York, NY 10036
- Site Manager: James Spinda,
- 240 E 27th St #17E, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- Block Assemblage
- 197.5ft x 125.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 185,646.24 sq. ft.
Remaining -162,739.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 49,374.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -299,012.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 185,152.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -163,233.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.