Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-10-21, Debtor: Mi Salon, LLC, Secured Party: The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Mi Salon, LLC by The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh or 2014-07-30 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $950,000.00 dated 2014-07-30 between Mi Salon, LLC and The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh View Document
- Mi Salon, LLC took a mortgage for $294,649.50 from The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh on 2014-07-30. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-10-21. Parties: Ridgewood Savings Bank, Mi Salon, LLC View Document
- On 2014-07-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ridgewood Savings Bank to The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-08-30, Debtor: Mi Salon, LLC, Secured Party: City & Suburban Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Mi Salon, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 24 East 22Nd Street Condominium on 2004-08-03 View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to City & Suburan Federal Savings Bank by Mi Salon, LLC or 2004-08-03 View Document
- Mi Salon, LLC took a mortgage for $840,000.00 from City & Suburan Federal Savings Bank on 2004-08-03. View Document
- Casamitchell, LLC sold this property to Mi Salon, LLC for $1,236,300.00 on 2004-08-03. View Document
- Maps filed 1998-06-09 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-06-09. Parties: 24 East 22Nd Streetcondominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 24, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 24 East 22Nd Street Condominium, 271 Madison Avenue #800, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Cornerstone Mgmt Systems Inc, Yaacov Teplow-Phipps, 271 Madison Avenue #800, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Leon Zamdmer, 24 East 22Nd Street #COMMI, New York, NY 10010
- Officer: Andrew Ancone, 271 Madison Ave #800, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Joe Xerri,
- 24 E 22nd St #COM1, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 98.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,580.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 12,345.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,235.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,048.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,468.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Comml.Unit Of 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.