Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,961,300.00 dated 2012-09-18 between Moran Eizenberger-Brown & Loren H Brown and Citibank Na View Document
- Moran Eizenberger-Brown & Loren H Brown took a mortgage for $20,497.39 from Citibank Na on 2012-09-18. View Document
- On 2012-04-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citimortgage to Citibank Na. View Document
- Loren H Brown was granted Power of Attorney for Moran Eizenberger-Brown on 2012-09-18 View Document
- Moran Eizenberger-Brown & Loren H Brown was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Infinity Flats Condominiu on 2010-07-29 View Document
- Moran Eizenberger-Brown & Loren H Brown took a mortgage for $3,000,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2010-07-29. View Document
- H&E Group LLC sold this property to Moran Eizenberger-Brown & Loren H Brown for $3,975,000.00 on 2010-07-29. View Document
- The Lihtan Group LLC sold this property to H & E Group LLC for $0.00 on 2008-12-29. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-09-07. Parties: Intervest National Bank View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2007-09-07, Debtor: Gramercy 21 Associates, LLC, Secured Party: Intervest National Bank, Assignee: View Document
- The Lihtan Group LLC was granted Power of Attorney for The Infinity Flats Condominium on 2007-08-10 View Document
- Gramercy East LLC sold this property to The Lihtan Group LLC for $4,887,600.00 on 2007-08-10. View Document
- Maps filed 2007-04-25 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-04-25. Parties: The Infinity Flats Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 20, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Infinity Flats Condominium, 9 East 38Th St. #6TH FL, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell Kates Inc, Jared Kasper, 9 East 38Th St. #6TH FL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Eloise Reddy, 9 East 38Th St., New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Mel Lichtman,
- 24 E 21st St #5, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 110.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -39,466.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 27,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,966.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 35,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,716.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.